What is a Workplace Violence Checklist?
A workplace violence checklist is a list of questions that employers can ask to help identify potential risks for workplace violence.
The checklist can help employers assess whether their employees are at risk for violence from co-workers, customers or others.
Workplace violence can be a serious problem and every year many people are injured or worse in workplace violence incidents. To prevent these incidents, employers need to be proactive and aware of the potential risks and take steps to reduce them.
One way to assess the risks of workplace violence is to use a workplace violence checklist. By asking questions, employers can get a better sense of whether their employees are at risk of violence.
About Workplace Violence
Workplace violence can be described as ‘any act or threat of physical violence, harassment, intimidation, or other threatening disruptive behavior that occurs at a workplace’.
Workplace violence is a serious problem that can have tragic consequences. It is important to be aware of the signs of workplace violence and to know what to do if it occurs.
Workplace violence can take many forms, from threats and verbal abuse to actual physical assaults. It can happen between co-workers, between a company and its employees or between customers and employees.
Workplace violence is a problem that is often under-reported and under-recognized. However, it is a very real threat that can have serious consequences.
There are a few things you can do to protect yourself from workplace violence such as:
- Know the warning signs.
- Have a policy in place.
- Train your employees.
- Be vigilant.
- Seek help if you’re concerned.
Note: Workplace violence can be a very serious problem, but it can be prevented.
Contents of this Workplace Violence Checklist
This checklist has provisions for preventing workplace violence inclusive of (and subsets thereof):
- The workplace.
- Risk management.
- Consultation and communication.
- Violence prevention.
- Violence response.
- Training and information.
- Inspection summary.
Why Choose to Buy this Workplace Violence Checklist
- This 5-page checklist can help you identify the risks of workplace violence.
- The checklist can help you assess whether employees are at risk of violence from co-workers, customers or other people.
- The checklist can also assist you with being proactive in eliminating the potential of an incident involving workplace violence.
After purchasing this template you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own checklist.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the checklist.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Checklist
- This checklist is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The checklist will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This Checklist is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.