What is a Work from Home Agreement?
Working from home has become increasingly popular in recent years, as technology has made it easier for people to work remotely. However, with this increase has come the need for employers to better understand the legal implications of allowing employees to work from home.
A work from home agreement is a contract between an employer and employee that outlines the expectations and responsibilities of working from home.
This agreement can be used to define the agreement parameters, including how often an employee is allowed to work, what duties they are expected to perform while working and what equipment and resources they will need to be provided with to effectively.
An agreement can be a valuable tool for both employers and employees to capture and detail work health and safety requirements too.
Benefits of Working from Home?
Many people dream of having a job where they can work from home and working from home does have plenty of advantages, such as:
- You to better manage your work/life balance.
- You can take breaks when you want.
- You can dress however you want.
- You can ‘mostly’ work whenever you want.
- You can save money on any rented office expenses.
- You can save money on childcare costs.
- You can avoid the daily commute. This can also save you time and money, and it can be less stressful than dealing with traffic.
- You can also take advantage of flexible hours, which can be great if you have family obligations or other commitments.
Working from home (or remote work) does have challenges too and that is why it is important to have an agreement in place to eliminate or manage those challenges in the best way possible.
Contents of this Work from Home Agreement
This work from home agreement template has provisions for:
- Employee details.
- Management’s details.
- Time and place of work.
- Justification and benefits or work arrangement.
- Scope of work.
- Equipment and/or services that are required.
- Additional conditions.
- Health and safety inspection results.
- Agreement sign-off.
- Management approval sign-off.
Why Choose to Buy this Work from Home Agreement Template?
- This 2-page agreement can be a positive arrangement for both employers and employees.
- The agreement can be used to record all the applicable details and conditions between an employee and the employer and enable all the mutual benefits to be realized
After purchasing this template you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own agreement.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the agreement.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Work from Home Agreement
- This template is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The document will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This Work from Home Agreement is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.