What is a Request for Information?
A request for information is usually the first step in a procurement process or an appeal for further clarification on a particular contract clause. It allows potential vendors to learn more about an organization’s needs and any requirements for a particular product or service.
A request for information may also be used when an organization is considering a new product or service, or when they are seeking to improve upon an existing product or service.
A request for information is not binding and it will not obligate an organization to purchase anything from a vendor. They are simply a way for the organization to gather information and be clear about what needs to be done.
Contents of this Request for Information Template
This request for information template has provisions for the following aspects of a request:
- Project title.
- Contract no.
- Request submitted to.
- Basic information.
- Information about your company.
- General information.
- Reason for the request of information.
- Objectives and specific requests.
- Potential impacts on business processes.
- Special requirements.
- Request for quotation.
- Capabilities of various suppliers.
- Date information required.
- Name, signature and date.
Why Choose to Buy this Request for Information Template
This 2-page request for information template can assist you write an RFI and document requests to obtain further information on a product, service, activity or on any points of confusion.
After purchasing this template you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own request for information form.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the form.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Request for Information Template
- This template is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The RFI template will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This Request for Information is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.