About this Safety Procedures Package
This safety procedures package can provide your business with many benefits, the most obvious being to keep employees safe and protect your business from legal liability claims.
The safety procedures can be amended to apply to multiple levels of an organization so that all personnel can be made aware of their health and safety roles and responsibilities.
Adaptation of these safety procedures into your business operations can include the following benefits:
- Establishes effective processes to identify hazards, assess risks and eliminate or control risks to the lowest level with any unsafe conditions.
- Provides mechanisms for communication and consultation with workers, so they can report unsafe conditions or communicate opportunities for improvement.
- Establishes systems of work that are safe and without risk or minimize risk to a reasonably practicable level.
- Establishes processes to manage plant, operate equipment, use chemicals and substances, lift heavy objects etc, to prevent workers from getting injured on the job.
- Establishes processes for the provision of step-by-step information, instruction and training for workers.
- Formulate safety rules and instructions on how to use mandatory PPE and safety equipment.
- Enables processes for the monitoring of conditions and maintaining a safe workplace to prevent incidents, illnesses and workplace injuries.
- Assists with the development of a strong culture of health and safety, where key processes are measured, understood and achieved.
- Outlines a safety program for OHS aspects (e.g. personal protective equipment, fire extinguishers, emergency exits, first aid kits) and how to keep items in good working order.
- Provides mechanisms for the continual improvement of health and safety and create a safe working environment.
- Greatly assists a business to meet all the health and safety objectives set by the ISO 45001 Standard.
When implemented these safety procedures can enable workers to perform their tasks safely with a high level of compliance to work health and safety obligations.
The safety procedures package would be a huge asset to any business seeking a higher level of compliance or certification to the International Standard of ISO 45001.
What is the Purpose of Workplace Safety Procedures?
The purpose of workplace safety procedures is to establish a framework that prioritizes the health, well-being, and physical safety of employees in the workplace. These procedures are designed to identify, assess and mitigate potential hazards and risks that could lead to accidents, injuries, or illnesses.
By implementing workplace safety procedures, organizations aim to create a safe and secure working environment where employees can perform their tasks without unnecessary harm or danger. These procedures encompass various aspects, including safety training, hazard identification, risk assessment, emergency preparedness and the use of personal protective equipment.
Ultimately, the goal is to protect employees from harm, prevent accidents and injuries, promote a safety-conscious culture, and ensure legal compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
This safety procedures package includes 19 detailed procedures inclusive of:
- Context of the Organization Procedure
- Management Reviews Procedure
- Management of Risks and Opportunities Procedure
- Training, Competencies and Awareness Procedure
- Emergency Preparedness Procedure
- Emergency Response Procedure
- Administration, Document and Record Management Procedure
- Communication and Consultation Procedure
- Internal Auditing Procedure
- Incident Management Procedure
- Non-Conformities, Corrective and Preventative Actions Procedure
- Contractor Risk Management Procedure
- Electrical Safety Procedure
- Working at Heights Procedure
- Manual Handling Procedure
- Noise Management Procedure
- Office Work Procedure
- Hazardous Chemicals and Dangerous Goods Procedure
- Change Management Procedure
Why buy this Safety Procedures Package?
When you purchase these workplace safety procedure templates you will save yourself a huge amount of time and money. The research, effort and time it takes to create just one safety procedure can exceed a full day’s work. With a simple click, you can have weeks or even months of work done for you.
With this safety procedure template package you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the templates to create your own safety procedures.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safety procedures.
- Use in any industry or sector, regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Safety Procedures Package
- This procedures package is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now‘ button.
- The procedures package will be delivered to you in editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This Safety Procedures Package is a MASSIVE 200% Guaranteed.
If you can find a better safety procedures package at a cheaper price, we will REFUND YOU double the cost of this package.