What is an ISO 45001 Responsibility Matrix?
An ISO 45001. responsibility matrix is a tool used to define roles and document the responsibilities of top management, individuals or groups regarding ISO 45001 related tasks and activities within an organization. It provides clarity and accountability by assigning specific safety responsibilities to different personnel.
The matrix lists various ISO 45001 related tasks, activities, or areas of concern on one axis, and the relevant roles or positions within the organization on the other axis. Each cell in the matrix indicates the level of responsibility or involvement for a particular role in relation to a specific task or activity.
What is Included in this ISO 45001 Responsibility Matrix?
This responsibility matrix has provisions to nominate a process owner for the following sections of the ISO 45001 OH&S management systems standard:
- Context of the Organization
- Leadership and Worker Participation
- Performance Evaluation
Why Become a Member of Redcat Safety and Download this ISO 45001 Responsibility Matrix?
This 5-page matrix can assist you clarify who is responsible for each ISO 45001 task or activity, avoiding confusion or assumptions.
The matrix can establish clear lines of accountability and ensure that individuals or departments understand their roles and responsibilities in relation to the ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management systems standard.
With the assistance of this matrix internal audits can be conducted to assess compliance with documented information, process maps and assigned responsibilities and authorities, with the overall aim of driving continual improvement.
After downloading this ISO 45001 responsibility matrix you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own responsibility matrix.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the responsibility matrix.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this ISO 45001 Responsibility Matrix
- This template is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Become a Member Now’ button.
- The template will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no membership auto-renewals, contracts or ongoing costs.
If you can find HSEQ resources that are of better value than what your Redcat Safety Membership offers, we will REFUND YOU double the cost of your membership.