What is the Purpose of a Hearing Conservation Program?
The purpose of a program is to prevent occupational hearing loss and maintain the hearing health of employees who are exposed to hazardous noise levels in the workplace.
The program is designed to identify, assess and control noise-related risks, as well as educate and train employees on the importance of hearing protection and safe work practices.
By implementing a noise management program, organizations can safeguard the hearing health of their employees, reduce the risk of occupational noise exposure, hearing loss, ensure regulatory compliance and foster a culture of safety and well-being in the workplace.
What Does This Hearing Conservation Program Include?
This program provides some practical guidance on how noise affects hearing, how to identify and assess noise exposure and how to control health and safety risks arising from hazardous noise.
Topics included in this program include:
- Terms and Definitions.
- Roles and Responsibilities.
- Components of the Hearing Conservation Program.
- Noise Assessment and Audiometric Testing.
- Controls to Reduce Levels of Noise.
- The Use of Hearing Protectors Devices.
- Hearing Tests and Evaluations.
- Education and Training.
- Evaluation of Overall Program Effectiveness.
- Record Keeping.
- Noise Hazard Checklist.
- Hearing Conservation Checklist.
Why Become a Member of Redcat Safety and Download this Hearing Conservation Program?
- Prolonged or repeated exposure to loud noise can lead to permanent hearing damage, which can have a significant impact on an individual’s quality of life and work performance.
- This 15-page program can assist you to prevent hearing loss among employees by implementing measures to reduce employee noise exposures to excessive noise levels.
After downloading this hearing conservation program you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the program to create your own hearing conservation program.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the program.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Hearing Conservation Program
- This program is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Become a Member Now’ button.
- The program will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no membership auto-renewals, contracts or ongoing costs.
If you can find HSEQ resources that are of better value than what your Redcat Safety Membership offers, we will REFUND YOU double the cost of your membership.