Safety Performance Reporting
A safety performance report is a fantastic way to track your company’s safety progress and identify areas for improvement. It can be used to benchmark your safety performance against other companies in your industry or your own performance in previous years.
A safety performance report can also help you identify trends in your safety performance and investigate the root causes of any incidents.
Performance reports can be used to help you develop and implement effective safety management systems and to measure the effectiveness of your safety programs. They can also be used to reduce your company’s insurance premiums and to help you win contracts.
Note: Companies that report their performance are more likely to improve it.
What is a Safety Performance Report?
A performance report is a report that provides an overview of an organization’s data gathered on its safety performance. It can be used to identify trends and patterns and to help set safety goals.
A report typically includes information on:
- The number of accidents and injuries.
- The severity of accidents and injuries.
- The causes of accidents and injuries.
- The cost of accidents and injuries.
- Safety training and education.
- Safety policies and procedures.
- Safety audits and inspections.
- Safety investigations.
Contents of this Safety Performance Report
This very convenient report template has provisions for lead and lag indicators as outlined below.
The lead indicators and targets include:
- Safety meetings.
- Safety orientations.
- Toolbox talks.
- Scheduled training completed.
- Scheduled emergency exercises completed.
- Scheduled workplace basic safety inspections.
- Corrective actions closed by the due date.
- Compliance with statutory legislation.
The lag indicators and targets include:
- Injuries and illnesses that incur lost time.
- Injuries and illnesses requiring medical treatment.
- Total working days lost.
- Number of restricted work injuries or illnesses.
- Number of restricted work injury or illness days.
- Number of total recordable injuries or illnesses.
- Number of workers’ compensation claims.
- First aid injuries.
- Near miss incidents.
Why Choose to Buy this Safety Performance Report
This 1-page report can assist you with your performance reporting requirements. The report can help you measure how well a company is doing in terms of preventing accidents and injuries and improving safety culture performance.
After purchasing this template you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own performance report.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the report.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Safety Performance Report
- This report template is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The template will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This Report is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.