What is an Accommodation Inspection Checklist?
An accommodation inspection checklist is a document that can be used by landlords or property managers to assess the condition of the accommodation or rental property.
The checklist is used to ensure that the property meets the minimum standards for habitability and safety.
The checklist typically includes items such as the condition of the walls, floors, ceilings, windows, doors, and appliances and surrounding areas. It may also include information about the property’s plumbing, electrical, and heating systems.
Contents of this Accommodation Inspection Checklist
This checklist has provisions for the following aspects of conducting an inspection of a property:
- Inspected by.
- General working environment.
- Emergency management.
- Electrical safety.
- Manual tasks.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Hazardous chemicals.
- Gas systems.
- Laundry facilities.
- Kitchen and food preparation areas.
- Barbeque area.
- External areas.
- Traffic management.
- Inspection summary.
Why Choose to Buy this Accommodation Inspection Checklist
This 7-page checklist can assist you to inspect and find risks and hazards with rental accommodation and property.
After purchasing this template you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own accommodation inspection checklist.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the checklist.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Checklist
- This checklist template is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The checklist will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This Checklist is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.